Brazil 2.0 for Rhino 第三个修正版现在发布更新，你可以透过下面的网址直接下载：
这是第三个修正版，我们已经修复了上百个已知的错误且增加了许多新的特征，众多实用的新特征包括：解析性置换贴图（analytic displacement）、七彩镀膜（thin film iridescence）、两点透视、细胞纹理、纸张着色材质（paper shader）等，且改善相关界面。
– Per object and material analytic displacement.
– Environment scaling added (in Brazil option, environment panel)
– Defaults changes – shadows, skylight, environment sky on by default and higher anti-aliasing.
– Support for Rhino 5 two-point perspective.
– Thin film iridescence added to all reflection options
– Display while rendering control added to detailed system settings
– Reversed normal setting added to occlusion texture to support depth based occlusion
– Paper shader added to Brazil Advanced Material – backlighting support. Good for paper lanterns, fabrics etc.
– Support for Rhino ground plane in exclusion lists
– Brazil Advanced Cellular texture added
– Added Brazil Curvature Texture
– “Self” support added to Exclude lists where possible.
– Override max ray depth option added to Chrome, Glass, BAM and Porcelain
– RenderBlowup retains the previous frame buffer and renders over the top of the previous rendering if possible.
– Motion blur reimplemented to work with both Bongo 2.0 and Bongo 1.0
– Improvements to BAM transparency/opacity viewport simulation
– Allow > 100% connection values for textures.
– Thin translucency texture.
– Cellular texture
– Rhino 5.0 panel based settings UI.
– Saved preset files are now displayed in the presets manager.
– GI environment blur section previews were unstable and slow.
– Default light was still on when light dome present.
– Custom render meshes that use the existing object material are correctly handled.
– Light and sun graphics improved and several bugs fixed.
– Brazil took over resolution setting while other renderers were current.
– Brazil render settings panel disappeared when the renderer was changed.
– Document settings did not reset when loading a 3dm file that had no previous Brazil data.
– Decals with complex block transforms rendered incorrectly.
– Decals did not work correctly on block inserts
– Porcelain specular color did not work
– Renderblowup command did not render the same area that has been selected in the viewport.
– Physical sky environment did not respond to linear workflow correctly.
– Shadow/Light shaders were not allowed in filter slots.
– Workaround for bug in Rhino 4.0 and 5.0 SR0 with Mask texture returning a value in the alpha channel.
– Linear workflow gamma correction was incorrect for environments.